Syabas Dr. M - Penyebar Fitnah Dicabar

Advertisement

Balasan dari Dr. M:

Bank Account

1. Several blogs have given space to a scurrilous statement that I, my wife and my children, have USD 199.45 million and S $ 42,000,000 in fixed deposit in the Israeli National Bank in Singapore.

2. The scum who alleges this does not have the guts to give his name.

3. UMNO can make a statement about the money I gave to Dato Abdullah when I stepped down. Better still Dato Abdullah can explain how much of the 1.4 billion Ringgit in cash, shares and property that my staff and one of his Ministers handed over to him is still with him.

4. I give full permission for the Israeli National Bank to make public these accounts so that I can claim the money said to belong to me and my family.

6. As for the anonymous scum, give your true name, I/C and address so that I can sue you.
- Chedet.com

Inilah senarai harta keluarga Dr. M yang digembar-gemburkan tu: Kekayaan Family Dr.M

Sekarang siapa yang memakan cili dialah yang terasa pedasnya. Dr. M berani mengambil tindakan mahkamah, jadi bersedialah wahai penyebar fitnah.....

A fabulous ring can make even the plainest hand look delicate and pretty, the only question is, where do you buy them from? Do you opt for the expensive rings, in hope that they'll last you longer and not stain your hand a funny colour from the metal, or opt for the more affordable cheaper rings which might not last as long because all the stones will probably fall out?

It all depends on how often you're gonna wear the ring. If you're a full-time party girl and are likely to have it on a lot of the time, then perhaps a more expensive ring is your best bet...but if you're like me and you'd only wear it occassionally, then perhaps the affordable route is the best way to go.

I found two online retailers, Miss Bollywood who have rings ranging from £1.99 - £4.70 in price, and Shefaly House of Jewels who have rings available from £10 - £24. Let's compare!!! How do you accessorise your party outfits? There's the usual suspects - earrings, necklace, bracelets, matching shoes, handbag. You have those things ready and waiting, but what if you want something special to REALLY make you stand out? Get yourself a funky hair accessory!!Depending on the occassion, you can have something big and bold (and expensive!), like the ones displayed above, from Cherry Chau, Kyles and Basia Zarzycka.

Alternatively, most high street stores have more simple and affordable hair accessories. Check out these red hot numbers from Accessorize and John Lewis.